As age advances and for various other reasons, it is likely that a woman’s breasts will keep drooping. This is bad news for most women, especially ones desiring to retain their youthful erect breasts. It is understandable anyway, the desire for fuller and more erect breasts.
Breast lift is a surgical operation, one which mainly focuses on raising the breasts and adjusting the nipples to a higher position. This is achieved by a surgical removal of overstretched skin on breasts tissues. It also involves firming the breasts muscles to some extent. It also is known as mastopexy.
How much does a breast lift cost?
A surgeon’s breast lift fee will be about $4500. As indicated, this cost only caters for the surgeon’s fee. It’s non-inclusive of the following extra costs:
- Fees for the anesthesia to be used during the operation
- Any medical test or the cost that the clinic might incur during the operation and later appointments
- Prescriptions for the medics you are to make use of after the surgery
This type of surgery is mainly classified under cosmetic surgery and therefore not covered by insurance. It is best that you compare the cost in different clinics, for it may help in some cost reduction. All the same, make sure that you do not settle on unqualified surgeons.
Why is a breast lift procedure necessary?
There are no major health benefits that come about from breast lift surgery. it is more about the beauty and the confidence it brings about in women. The following factors may contribute to the necessity for a breast lift surgery:
- Pre and post-pregnancy needs and changes
- Hereditary factors
- Naturally drooping breasts
- Complications in breast augmentation
Breast lift before and after the surgery procedure
The causal factors for breast sag will be consistent regardless or a surgery procedure. For this reason, it is important that various breast lift before and after tips be kept in mind.
Before getting the surgery, approach your doctor and get the necessary advice. Such include advice on whether the procedure is necessary, cost reduction tips and any alternative breast enhancement that works.
After the surgery, you will still need to go for several appointments, a period during which your doctor will keep track of the changes experienced so far. Here, it is advisable that you have various before and after pictures to help you keep track of the acquired changes too.
Will I require breast lift surgery when using breast pills and implants?
Breast lift is way much different from augmentation. The former is meant to give a more natural look to your breasts by lifting the nipples a bit while the latter is meant to make your breasts bigger. Even after using the best breast enhancement pills, it still may come a time that you will feel the necessity for the surgery and vice versa.
For example, breast implants may leave your breasts droopy after they are removed. This will call for such surgery.
A doctor will take you through all you need to know about both breast lift and breast enhancement. The two procedures are not the same and are ideal in different situations.
Natural breast lift home remedies and exercises
The fact that we have talked breast lift surgery doesn’t mean that natural breast lift is entirely unattainable. Below are several important tips to the same.
- Dedicate sometimes to massage your breasts. This works best when you can access massage oils like aloe Vera and almond oil.
- Choose your nutrition wisely. In fact, ensure that you learn everything you need to know about dietary plans for breast augmentation before and after.
- Develop a schedule for exercises that will focus on tightening your chest and pectoral muscles. You can approach a professional for the ultimate guide to such exercises.
- Consider ice massages and swimming. Both bring about muscle condensation. They are effective in reducing breast sagging.
Side effects of breast lift procedure
You may experience a sharp pain in breast after the procedure. This should automatically go away after about two to three weeks.
It is likely that you will notice some scars after the surgery areas have healed. This can be easily taken care of by breast creams.