The kind of breasts photos we see in fashion magazines and modelling streamlines do not represent the complete picture of what happens in the real world. Yes, it is a fact that women in their teens have firm and erect breasts, but with age, certain occupations and breastfeeding, breasts naturally tend to keep sagging.
Luckily, breast sagging is avoidable and re-constructible. In fact, there are a number of options to choose from, which are discussed in this article. All the same, it is important to note that a bit of sagginess will always occur, especially with age and after breastfeeding. It is the extreme of the same that the techniques discussed here will aim to avoid.
5 home remedies to avoid saggy breasts
It doesn’t matter if you are a teen or a breast feeding mum. These tips are for you:
- Bras are meant to support your breasts and keep them in position. Try as much as you can to always wear one especially when engaging in activities that involve a lot of stooping. Too much uncontrolled stretching will certainly sag your breasts undesirably. Make sure that you know and get to buy the right sized bra. You can even get necessary help if need be.
- Compact your bust muscles with exercises that target your pectoral and chest muscles. They help a great deal in firming your breasts and in turn avoid saggy breasts.
- Let your breasts to enjoy a natural breast enlargement to their maximum. You find that most women who develop saggy breasts especially in their teens started using breast enhancement tricks at very tender ages. Note that your breasts will go on growing naturally till mid-twenties. Give them time to grow naturally.
- Eat healthy foods and engage in trained physical exercises. Note that fasting yourself will not help. In any case, we have seen very skinny women who still have big saggy breasts. Instead, engage in exercises and dietary plans that will keep you fit. You can even hire trained professionals or follow healthy lifestyle trends on online platforms and magazines.
- You can consider getting surgical re-constructions to saggy beasts. This should be the last opting to take, where all others have failed. You can also try out breast enhancement before going for the surgery.
What causes saggy breasts after baby?
Saggy breasts after baby are a common phenomenon. In the body, breasts are meant to provide milk for a baby after birth. It is for this reason that breasts are filled with milk ducts, ones that get to swell and stretch out the outer skin during pregnancy. This is a natural occurrence and it can hardly be avoided. It is hormonally influenced.
As breast skin stretches to make room for the engorged milk ducts, sagginess is likely to result. This is the case especially if the right measures are not put into place.
How to get rid of saggy breasts
It is important that you learn the tricks that there are on how to get rid of saggy breasts especially after breastfeeding. The best approach is exercises that aim to firm the bust area and keep your breasts erect once more. There are a couple of exercises. They include:
- Lying on your back on a supported gym chair and lifting dumbbells above your head repeatedly; it is a whole exercise on its own and you should make a point of finding more about what it involves.
- Push-ups and press-ups always prove effective. They help compact both pectoral and chest muscles.
- Do chest and wall press exercises several times a day. Remember the earlier point about wearing a bra, especially when doing these exercises.
- Browse through different breast implants sizes and consider getting a breasts implants surgery done. The operation is a bit expensive and demanding however.
Creams for saggy breasts after baby
It is still possible to get rid of saggy breasts using breast firming cream. But as you will find out, such creams do not effectively work when used exclusively. It still needs that you combine them with several of the available techniques on how to get rid of saggy breasts.
Other than that, creams will give to your breasts a radiant look, one that will definitely be a source of attraction and smoothness to your breasts.